COMPLEX NG-112 (NEW GENERATION 112)
Complex NG 112 is intended to enhance the national system of emergency prevention and elimination and civil defense, as well as to speed up response and interaction of regional Operation Control Duty Services (OCDS) in case of emergency.
The company possesses successful field experience of building Complex NG 112 and improving availability of equipment as required to achieve its intended goals. Applied solutions are extremely cost-efficient, are based on proven research patterns of hardware and software.
Main specifications and indicators
Complex NG 112 is operated through a hardware and software package.
Our company has gained valuable methodological and field experience in UOCDS deployment in regional towns resulting in the following systems:
- data network between Complex NG 112 - call and emergency handling software,
- system of direct voice connections and call redirection through UOCDS,
- automated UOCDS address subsystem,
- set of recording and public interaction channel number identification systems.
Complex NG 112 consists of:
- Central Dispatch Service (CDS) based on Operational Control Center (OCC)
- Dispatch Service (DS) of executive committee
- OCDSs with level readiness teams
- Dispatch services of potentially hazardous facilities
- Dispatch services of municipal facilities and services (utilities transport, etc.)
Complex NG 112 deployment theory and practice determine two principle goals of its application:
- operational daily administration of municipal facilities and services,
- operational management of elimination of emergencies and consequences thereof
Complex NG 112 was initiated and is owned by executive local government
Complex NG 112 creation and operation are coordinated by regional EMERCOM departments.
- Reduction of irretrievable human losses, minimization of damage to human health, reduction of economic and ecological damages in case of emergency due to higher effectiveness and rapid response of municipal resources of instant readiness.
- Reduction of Central Dispatch Service (CDS), municipal instant readiness resources operational costs due to its quantitative optimization and improved cooperation.
- Reduced labor costs to obtain real-time, reference, reporting information of Central Dispatch Service (CDS), to arrange reporting workflow and data exchange.
- Complex NG 112 deployment and operation cost optimization due to hardware unification and ability to interface with each other.