ASN for Automated Customer Address System (ACAS)
1.3 ASN for Automated Customer Address System (ACAS)
Multichannel automated customer address system is intended to automatically address selected persons by fixed, mobile or VoIP/SIP phone, SMS and/or e-mail. Message receipt logging is supported. Possible applications include notification on forthcoming sales and specials, account balance, credit repayment status, appointments, advertising, telemarketing, forthcoming events, etc.
- All-automatic creation (synthesis) of voice messages with data (name, amount, date, advertising message and so on) imported from databases recorded with a microphone
- Compatibility with ATE of any type (analog, digital, VoIP, SIP, GSM)
- SMS and E-mail software module
- Automatic scheduled notification
- Personal voice message to each subscriber
- Unlimited number of preset notification scenarios
- Detailed report and logging of notification results per subscriber in a spreadsheet (Notification Report)
- Available record of subscriber’s voice response
- Preset number of recall attempts in case of delivery failure
- Real-time notification monitoringHigh-performance hardware platform allows handling up to 56 telephone lines on a single PC
Expanded functionality with versatile accommodation and customization to customer’s specifications. Telephone lines are exploited during notification process only and are evenly engaged. Only control PC provided with software and connected to the data-link is used for IP addressing.
The system includes: PC-plug-in AAS circuit board / compact desktop AAS unit / cabinet-plug-in AAS unit, software.
- Automated address system
- Number of telephone channels (X) - 1-56;
- Outline (Z) - industrial 19” 1,2,3U (P), compact portable (V), PC-plug-in unit (B);
- PC interface (I) - USB, Ethernet, PCI;
- Power supply - by USB or 230V.