Omega multichannel recording system is intended to record voice and service (call parameters) data (talks, messages, speeches, etc.) from any audio source – analog and digital telephone lines of municipal and corporate ATEs, microphones, line audio equipment and radio station outputs.
Intended use and application
- Recording all input and output data
- Reliable phone number identification
- Recording important talks, meetings, speeches
- Recording dispatchers’ talks
- Evaluation of employee’s performance in abnormal conditions
- Prompt tracing of secret leaks
- Identification of disloyal employees
- Evaluation of past telephone talks
- Special dispatch desks Fire Department, Police Department, Ambulance
- Operational and on-duty departments of law-enforcement agencies
- Emergency Ministry departments and services in Belarus and Russia
- MoD departments and agencies
- Departments of internal affairs
- Emergency and dispatching services
- Security companies and board security departments
- Corporate security services
- Omega systems are used in more than 500 towns and over 3000 AASs LAS were implemented within 21 years.
Single-band recorder Omega SB–1–В(USB)
This device is intended to monitor single GSM-band and record data received from such band on PC hard disc. The device is designed in compact casing (L×W×H = 165×125×45 mm) and is USB-connected.